Gerry Epstein - Partner
Gerry was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in 1982 and the High Court of Australia in 1985. He holds a double Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Law degree from the University of Queensland.
Gerry has lived on the Gold Coast for over 40 years and in that time has developed an intimate and extensive knowledge of the Gold Coast, its business community and its surroundings.
Gerry is one of the Gold Coast’s leading property lawyers specialising in all aspects of property related transactions including acquisitions of major development sites, for high and low rise residential projects, land subdivisions, preparation of off the plan contracts and associated documentation, sales and purchase of residential and commercial property, including major shopping centres and retail and commercial leasing, having worked with some of the Gold Coast’s leading developers over his 40+ years in the industry.
Gerry also has extensive experience in private mortgage lending, sale and purchase of businesses and advice to small business operators.
Gerry is a former member of the Gold Coast District Law Association, assisted in the establishment of King Solomon College, the Gold Coast’s first Jewish Day School and served on the Board of the School for many years, and is honoray solicitor to many local Jewish organisations.
- Admitted to Queensland Supreme Court, 1982
- Admitted to High Court of Australia, 1985
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Queensland
Expertise/ Areas of Practice:
- All aspects of property transactions on behalf of both buyers and sellers and property developers;
- Body Corporate and Community Title advice;
- Commercial Leasing on behalf of both landlords and tenants;
- Private mortgage lending;
- Wills and Estates;
- Small business sales, purchase and general advice;
- Foreign Investment Review Board advice; and
- Partnership advice and structuring.